I am a logician, currently a postdoc researcher at the Artificial Intelligence Research Institute IIIA – CSIC in Bellaterra (Barcelona, Spain) working on the project “PROREAL: Probability of real-valued events: a logico-algebraic investigation“, funded as a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship.
From September 2018 to June 2020 I have been a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Denver (Colorado, USA). In April 2018 I obtained my PhD at the University of Pisa (Italy), Department of Computer Science, after graduating in Mathematics at the University of Siena (Italy) in 2013.
I am currently organizing the weekly Nonclassical Logic Webinar: check it out.
My research mainly focuses on: the algebraic semantics of substructural logics, mathematical fuzzy logics, the foundations of approximate reasoning and the probability theory of many-valued events.
My main ongoing collaborations are with:
- The Artificial Intelligence Research Group of Barcelona, Spain, which includes Tommaso Flaminio and Lluis Godo
- Paolo Aglianò from the University of Siena
- Wesley Fussner, currently a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Bern, Switzerland
- Nick Galatos and his group at the University of Denver, Colorado, USA
- Gavin St. John, post-doctoral researcher at the University of Cagliari, Italy
- The research group in logic led by Manuela Busaniche at the Institute of Applied Mathematics IMAL – CONICET in Santa Fe, Argentina
Download my detailed CV here.