I’m a researcher in mathematical logic. In 2013 I graduated in mathematics at the University of Siena. In April 2018 I obtained my PhD at the University of Pisa, Department of Computer Science. My PhD thesis focuses on the structural study of the algebraic semantics of substructural logics, and on the logico-algebraic foundations of the probability theory of many-valued events. Since September 2018 I am a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics of the University of Denver.
I am currently organizing the Nonclassical Logic Seminar at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Denver: check it out.
My research mostly deals with the following topics:
- Algebraic semantics of substructural logics
- t-norm based fuzzy logics
- Approximate reasoning and probability of many-valued events
My main ongoing collaborations are with:
- Nick Galatos and his group at the University of Denver
- The Artificial Intelligence Research Group of Barcelona (Spain) which includes Tommaso Flaminio and Lluis Godo
- Paolo Aglianò from the University of Siena
- Wesley Fussner, currently a post-doctoral researcher at Laboratoire J.A. Dieudonné on Mai Gehrke’s DuaLL project.
- The research group in logic led by Manuela Busaniche at the Institute of Applied Mathematics IMAL – CONICET in Santa Fe (Argentina)
Download my detailed CV here.