I am a researcher in mathematical logic. I graduated in Mathematics at the University of Siena in 2013, and I got my PhD from the Department of Computer Science of the University of Pisa in 2018. Currently, I am a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Denver.
My main research interests involve the algebraic study of substructural logics, in particular of mathematical fuzzy logics, and the study of the probability theory of nonclassical (many-valued) events.
My main ongoing collaborations are with:
- Nick Galatos and his research group at the University of Denver
- Paolo Aglianò from the University of Siena
- Tommaso Flaminio and Lluis Godo form the IIIA – CSIC research institute in Bellaterra
- Wesley Fussner from the Laboratoire J.A. Dieudonné
- the research group in algebraic logic of the CONICET (Santa Fe, Argentina) led by Manuela Busaniche